2012/01/09

Apogee Release Symphony I/O Update 4.1

06/01/2012
Apogee Symphony I/O
Press Release: Apogee has released Symphony I/O update 4.1 which includes many new features and resolved issues including descreased fan noise. It is recommended that all Symphony I/O owners update to this software and firmware version.
New Features:
Low latency mixer for Symphony Audio Interface Mode.Full support for the Mic Preamp I/O Module.Apogee Maestro 2.5.30 (included in this release) is compatible with all current Maestro-compatible products- Ensemble, Duet FW, ONE, Duet 2 and Symphony I/O. When using multiple Apogee devices, install the most recently released software last to ensure that the latest version of Apogee Maestro is installed. As of December 2011, this Symphony I/O release is the most recent.
Resolved Issues:
Fan speed management has been optimized for lower fan noise. Please see the Symphony I/O Release 4.1 Release Notes for important Symphony I/O chassis information.A rare issue whereby output volumes change has been resolved.After using front panel encoders to clear meters or mute outputs, output volume control returns to the last selected output.Improvements to USB Audio Interface Mode have improved stability.
Please be sure to read the Release Notes included in the release download for detailed instructions on how to update your Symphony I/O.



View the original article here

No comments: